AANEM Accreditation EMG Lab
- G. W. Van Hoesen, J. Parvizi, Chu http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/10/3/243.short - aff-2 C.C. (2000) Orbitofrontal Cortex Pathology in Alzheimer's Disease. Cerebral Cortex, Volume 10, Issue 3
- Verma A., Husain A., Chu C.C., Radtke R. (1998). How rapid are the rapid eye movements. American Clinical Neurophysiology Society Abs.
- Kothare S.V., Chu C.C., Van Landingham K. et al. (1998). Migratory Leptomeningeal inflammation with relapsing polychondritis. Neurology.
- Chu C.C., D. Tranel, A.R. Damasio, and Van Hoesen. (1997). The autonomic-related cortex: pathology in Alzheimer's disease. Cerebral Cortex, 7:86-95.
- Chu C.C., D. Tranel, and H. Damasio (1994). How reliable are occipital asymmetry measurements? Neuropsychologia, 32 (12) 1503-15 13.
- Chu C.C., D. Tranel, A.R. Damasio (1994) Impaired autonomic responses to emotionally ?significant stimuli in Alzheimer's disease. Soc. Neurosci. Abs. 20:1006.
- Chu C.C., G.W. Van Hoesen, (1993). Orbitofrontal pathology in Alzheimer's disease, Soc.
Neurosci. Abs. 19, 190.
- Chu C.C., G.W. Van Hoesen, A.R. Damasio, (1992). Cellular specific pathology alters probable cortico-autonomic efferents in Alzheimer's disease, Soc. Neurosci. Abs.
- Chu C. C. H. Damasio, and D. Tranel, (1991). Intrasubject correlation of occipital asymmetry
measurements based on CT and MIRI, Soc. Neurosci. Abs. 17, 867
- Chu C.C. and J.L. Chan, Pancreatic encephalopathy, (1990). Soc. for Neurol. Abs. Taiwan.
Expertise & personal care that inspire confidence…
When you know you’re in excellent hands, with
people who really care, you can relax and focus on your recovery.
Here at the Houston Neurology & Sleep Diagnostic Center, you have
a team of professionals with the credentials and dedication you
can feel great about. Our founder, Allen Chu, MD, PhD, sets the
standard for all we do here.
Dr. Chu has five board certifications in neurology, neuromuscular medicine, electrodiagnostic medicine and sleep medicine.
He also has advanced training as neuroscientist with in-depth knowledge
of the nervous system and its role in your overall health. Dr. Chu
and everyone on our team bring you the full benefit of our extensive
expertise, always with the compassion and personal attention that
Meet our founder, Allen Chu, MD, PhD
Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Medicine, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Medicine, American Board of Sleep Medicine
Board Certified: Neuromuscular Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Board Certified: Sleep Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Diseases and EMG, Harvard University and Massachusetts General Hospital
Advance Elective Training: Sleep
Medicine and Electrophysiology, Duke University Medical Center
Duke University Medical Center;
Internal Medicine, University of Missouri at Kansas City
University of Iowa
MD: Kaohsiung Medical
Founder of Houston Neurology and Sleep Diagnostic Center Electrodiagnostic Laboratory Accreditation with Exemplary Status, American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, CHI St. Luke's Health-The Woodlands Hospital, affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Methodist Willowbrook
Member: American Academy
of Neurology, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American Academy
of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Epilepsy
Society, American Clinical Neurophysiology Society, Society for